Wrestler are on the hunt for a new Head of People. What’s a head of people you ask? Well it's a blend of a few roles, the main ones being head of operations and head of HR. You will effectively run the Wrestler team and ensure everyone has what they need to do their job as best they can. You will need to be extremely process driven, running several projects and tackling multiple challenges at once. Things will get fired at you that are sometimes wild and massive and crazy and you’ll need to take those ideas and be able to build a creative team to make it happen. You’ll need to ensure the jobs are delivered to standard and to budget, and that everyone is healthy and happy throughout the process. Most of all you will energize and uplift the Wrestler whānau so that everyone can operate to the best of their creative ability. It’s not a small role, that’s for sure.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Process driven
- Has extremely high Communication skills
- Is empathetic, nurturing and energizing
- Loves leading a team
- Makes quick decisions and can make big decisions
- Is self managed and autonomous
- Can juggle multiple projects and tasks at once
- Understands finances and is great at keeping teams on budget
- Compassionate and caring leadership style
- Loves making awesome creative work
- Loves doing things differently and isn’t tied to traditional ways of working
- Interested and curious about future ways of creating content
Applicants will have solid agency or creative industry experience. Please only apply if you match this criteria.
Send through a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org