Full time, flextime
We’re looking for an epic Senior Digital Designer to join the Wrestler whanau and blow our socks off! The position is a part-time/flexitime role with a 20 hours a week minimum.
We need a tech savvy, creative problem-solver who is comfortable taking the reins of a project when needed and leads the creative with enthusiasm and clarity.
You’ll need to have a profound understanding of the interactive processes and how to connect with an audience through your accessible, intuitive and world class design chops. Working with our development team, you will have an understanding of the development process, emerging technologies and a willingness to learn.
You will conceptualise and implement the design, layout and navigation of our digital experiences, as well as format graphic elements and typography associated with our video output. As the Senior Digital Designer you will also be the gatekeeper for Wrestler’s visual brand, evolving the look and feel to always be future forward. This will include developing design resources such as working templates, along with client facing presentations and pitch decks.
We need someone who has:
- 5+ years experience designing interactive and traditional media projects
- User experience design skills
- Experience leading a team
- Typography and layout skills for miles
- Rock solid time management
- A critical eye for design detail
You’ll do well in this role if:
- You won’t complain when you have to put your beautiful InDesign files into Google Slides
- You love making awesome creative work
- You have a positive attitude and thrive in a dynamic and occasionally ambiguous working environment
- You’re curious about future ways of creating content
- Your values align with Wrestler’s mission to create meaningful content that pushes the collective consciousness forward
- You are flexible and able manage multiple projects at once.
Does this sound like you? Please send your website and CV to email@example.com